November 26, 2019
Old Boys Day AGM & programme- 26 Nov, 2019
BPS Platinum Jubilee Annual Day and Old Boys Day will be celebrated on 25th Nov and 26th Nov, 2019 respectively in BPS, Pilani.
The Chief Guest for the Annual Day is Dr. S. Guruprasad (Director General-DRDO) and the Guest of Honour is Dr. Mayak Dwivedi (Director-DRDO), both eminent scientists.
Old Boys Day programme :
This is also to inform that VINOBA Annual General Meeting will be held on 26th Nov, 2019 as per the schedule below.
Following the tradition of the past, teaching faculty of BPS is cordially invited to attend the AGM.
VINOBA SOCIETY ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING-26 Nov 2019
IN BIRLA PUBLIC SCHOOL, PILANI.
Agenda for the Annual General Meeting: Vinoba Society 2019
Venue: BPS, Pilani Senior Section Auditorium (Lotus Hall)
Date: Tuesday, 26 November 2019
Time: Starts 11:00 am till 12:30 pm
- Arrival of the Principal and the staff members to the auditorium.
- Welcome address by the VINOBA Patron-in-Chief and Principal BPS.
- Obituary, if any.
- Welcome the new VINOBA Secretary, Mr. Rajpurohit (Headmaster Jr. Section).
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the meeting held on 1st Dec 2018 by the Secretary VINOBA.
- Presentation of Financial Statements for the year 2018-19 by Secretary VINOBA Society. Proposal for adoption of VINOBA Accounts.
- Introduction by the Old Boys.
- Introduction of the new staff members.
- Proposal to take permission under FCRA (Foreign Currency Regulation Act) of Govt of India to legally accept donations in VINOBA Society Benevolent Fund from the Vinians residing in foreign countries.
- Proposal to create Vinoba IT & Media Cell.
- Proposal to develop VINOBA App. Further development and maintenance cost of Vinoba website, data & proposed App to be discussed.
- Proposal for procedure to be adopted for the election of the Regional Secretaries of VINOBA in future.
- Proposal to expand members in Governing Body of VINOBA.
- Suggestions or any other matter with the permission of the Chair.
- Resignation by the incumbent VINOBA Society President, Madhukar Sharma.
- Election of all the office bearers of VINOBA Society i.e Governing Body and Regional Secretaries.
- Address by BPS Principal.
- Vote of thanks to the Chair.
President VINOBA (Vidya Niketan Old Boys’ Association)
(an alumni association of Birla Public School, Pilani)
Registered Office: Birla Public School (Vidya Niketan), Pilani – 333031(Rajasthan)